If you are looking for vegetables, herbs, strawberries, or cantaloupe, Brown’s Greenhouse is the place for you.
The variety of tomatoes at Brown’s Greenhouse will amaze you. Our current varieties include:
• Cherry – sungold, sweet 100, sweet million, sun sugar, juliet, yellow pear, red pear
• Italian Paste – roma, viva italia, tasty sauce
• Bush – bush early girl, bush Goliath, better bush, topsy toms
• Large Red – beefmaster, big beef, celebrity, early boy, early girl, early goliath, champion, goliath, jetsetter, tasty table, tasty early
• Large Yellow – golden jubilee, and sunray yellow
• Heirloom – amish paste, brandywine, manitoba, moskivich, old german, pineapple, reisenstrab, siberia, stupice, super sioux
• Patio – patio, tumbling tom red, tumbling tom yellow
Brown’s Greenhouse also has a large variety of bell, medium, and hot peppers. Our current varieties include:
• Bell – baron red beauty, big bertha, chocolate, Chinese giant, early bell, fat n sassy, golden summer, golden, goliath, green bell, giant Marconi griller, sweet Hungarian wax, Italian green frying, Jupiter, king Arthur, mexibell, new ace, north star, orange, purple, sweet red cherry, red knight, tasty green, tasty orange, tasty patio green, tasty patio red, tasty purple, tasty red, tasty yellow, patio bell
• Medium – anaheim chili, ancho grande, cubanella, hot tasty poblano, hot hungarian yellow was, jalepeno goliath, mariachi, pepperoncino, carmen, sweet heat
• Hot – basket of fire, banana inferno, cayenne, chenzo black, cherry big bomb, cheyenne, corno di toro, early jalapeno, garden salsa, hot banana, hole mole, red chili, Serrano, super chili, hot thai
Brown’s Greenhouse also carries a wide variety of other vegetables. Broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, pak choi, chard, lettuce, spinach, corn, and squash are the vegetables that are currently available. There are several varieties of cabbage, lettuce, and squash.
Herbs are a great addition to any garden and fresh herbs are great for cooking. Brown’s Greenhouse has a great selection of herbs, including: basil, dill, English thyme, mint, oregano, rosemary, lavender, parsley, cilantro, and basil. There are several varieties of basil, mint, oregano, parsley, and basil.
Brown’s Greenhouse has strawberries and cantaloupe! The varieties of strawberries include Eversweet, Fort Laramie, and Honeyoye.